Do you need a good night’s sleep?
A good night’s sleep is essential to our health, well-being and safety. Long term sleep difficulties can lead to serious medical problems. The quality of our sleep affects the quality of our lives. The MRHS sleep medicine team offers the latest diagnostic and treatment options available to address your individual needs. We can get you on your way to a restful, more productive life!
The Sleep Lab at MRHS provides testing and diagnosis for a wide range of sleep disorders, including:
- Delayed Sleep Phase
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Irregular Sleep-Wake Schedules
- Sleepwalking and Related Symptoms
There are a number of treatment options available once a diagnosis has been discovered.
- Non-invasive medical devices such as oral appliances or CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) devices to facilitate breathing
- Behavior modification therapies
- Progressive surgical options, including minimally invasive radio-frequency procedures to open nasal and oral airways
Successful treatment can prevent or reverse potential life-threatening complications and improve the quality of life. Please contact our sleep lab at 479-243-2148 for more information regarding scheduling and testing or contact your physician for a referral.