Job Summary: At the direction and control of the Nurse Manager or immediate supervision of the nursing staff, the person holding this position assists professional nursing staff by performing routine duties in care of patients.
Reports to: Departmental Nurse Manager
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: One-year experience preferred. BLS(CPR) certified.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- May move, bathe and feed patients and perform a variety of hygiene duties
- Documents on all assigned patients, every day
- Maintains standards required by regulatory entities
- Actively participate in all special events
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May be required to work evenings, nights, and/or weekends on a regular or as needed basis